Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [RFC] Blob & Conquer
  • From: Pavel Nemec <pnemec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:15:12 +0200
> Pavel,
>
> Up to know I build everything in my Home-Project (as I started only a
> few weeks ago).
> under home:dimstar there is currently SuperTuxKart 0.2 available for
> SuSE 10.1 and the binary of UFO:AI (not installable, as the question for
> the data file, which is 160MB has not been answered on the mailinglist
> yet. Most probably, I won't be able to provide UFO:AI as I initially
> wished, due to it's size.
Try ask adriansS directly on irc. I personally vote for split data package
into two or three sub-package. It will be more feasible for downloading too.
For example wesnoth game, currently in BS went with simar approach.

> For the last question about NoGravity, there were also no replies, thus
> I guess it's not built yet.
>
> For 'Blob & Conquer' I did not do anything yet (excpet playing it :-) )
> as I did not want to do any double work.
I get it. That is exactly why you should move your packages into right
directory. So you can easily check which games are packed, and which not. And
of course all others packagers could do same.
For example for ufo
http://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=games%3Astrategy%3Aturn-based
Just ask one of maintainers to add you to those projects.

> Dominique
Pavel

--
Pavel Nemec