Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [RFC] Blob & Conquer
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:56:14 +0200

>>> Reply on 06-10-2006 11:50:39 <<<> Hi Dominique
> On Friday 06 October 2006 10:34, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I'm getting more and more passionate player in the linux world and
> > would like to share the games as RPMs with everybody.
> Great
> >
> > So: if nowhere else at the moment 'Blob and Conquer' is being
built,
> > would start making packages for it. On the webpage, it's possible
> > download an RPM, but 'only' generic x86 of course.
> >
> > Comments are welcome!
> > Dominique
> I just want to ask if you are building those great games in right
> project. I
> think they should be located in games:*** name space, so everybody
could
> find
> them.

Pavel,

Up to know I build everything in my Home-Project (as I started only a
few weeks ago).
under home:dimstar there is currently SuperTuxKart 0.2 available for
SuSE 10.1 and the binary of UFO:AI (not installable, as the question for
the data file, which is 160MB has not been answered on the mailinglist
yet. Most probably, I won't be able to provide UFO:AI as I initially
wished, due to it's size.

For the last question about NoGravity, there were also no replies, thus
I guess it's not built yet.

For 'Blob & Conquer' I did not do anything yet (excpet playing it :-) )
as I did not want to do any double work.

Dominique
< Previous Next >