Re: [opensuse-buildservice] starting to use the bulid-service
  • From: "Martin Vuk" <mrcin.vuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:26:20 +0200
This
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI
is probably a good starting if you are using command line tool.
Otherwise just ask for account and start playing with your home
project at web interface
http://build.opensuse.org/
It's really self explaining.

Martin

2006/10/4, Dominique Leuenberger <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Reply on 04-10-2006 14:50:03 <<<> Hi,
>
> I*m building rpms for the statistics software R (www.r-project.org) for
>
> Suse-Linux since version 7.3 or so and would like to use the
> buildservice in the future. What I couldn*t find in an hour*s work on
> opensuse.org was some "getting started with the buildservice". Most
> probably I just missed a pointer and so would be grateful for a link.

Detlef,

I used this site
(http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial) as a
starter to get known to the system (not to long ago).
And it seems to me the BS is really easy to handle.

For account creatin, I think Adrian should be your man.

Dominique