[opensuse-buildservice] starting to use the bulid-service
  • From: Detlef Steuer <detlef.steuer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 13:44:55 +0200
Hi,

I´m building rpms for the statistics software R (www.r-project.org) for
Suse-Linux since version 7.3 or so and would like to use the buildservice in the future. What I couldn´t find in an hour´s work on opensuse.org was some "getting started with the buildservice". Most probably I just missed a pointer and so would be grateful for a link.

Since R is on the wishlist for integration with standard OpenSuse, I would also volunteer to work on this issue. (Such integration would be met by great interest in the R-community.)

regards,
Detlef Steuer