[opensuse-buildservice] Game from Wishlist / already done somewhere? !!NOSIGG!!
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:52:44 +0200
Hi,

I'm just going a bit through the wishlists we have and, if nobody else
already has packages for it, I would start building them first in my
home, then if interest should be there, offering themalso for 'higher'
repos.

So: is already somebody packaging

[nogravity description copied from Wishlist]
NoGravity A 3D arcade space shooter.
No Gravity is a fantastic and futuristic universe made of five
intergalactic worlds. An arcade type game with great playability, where
it is easy to plunge into space battles against spacefighters, space
stations and more!
[end description]

Otherwise, if you agree, I'll try to package it for 10.1 (as I can test
it with 10.1) and later versions.

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 72 offices in 56 countries and over 1,800 professionals (September 2006). TMF is expanding rapidly throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
  • No further messages