Re: [opensuse-buildservice] UFO:AI only SRC.RPM built?
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:15:40 +0200
On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 03:08:34PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
> Am Monday 02 October 2006 14:23 schrieb Leon Freitag:
> > Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2006 14:38 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
> > > And else? Anybody else giving me a vote for the space on the BS?
> >
> > me! me! me!
>
> and you are all aware that we have to drop ~ 50 other packages because of
> this ?
>
> it does not matter right now, but it will in the future ...

Isn't it possible to supply such large amounts of data from by other
means (outside the BS I mean)? Is it really architecture dependant,
needs to be compiled and packaged and so on?

Regards,
Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)
< Previous Next >