[opensuse-buildservice] suggestions for new project puppet
  • From: "Martin Vuk" <mrcin.vuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:55:42 +0200
hi,

I'm mantaing suse packages for nice system administration tool similar
to cfengine called puppet
(http://www.reductivelabs.com/projects/puppet/).
I recently build packages in my home project (mrcin:home) and they
work fine as far as I can tell. I have a few questions on how to
proceed.
1. can I make a new project for puppet
2. how should I name it (system??:puppet??)
3. should I buld it for all the versions of suse or should I stict to
the ones I can for which I can acctually test the package.

Thanks,
Martin

Build service is great BTW.