Re: [opensuse-buildservice] UFO:AI only SRC.RPM built?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:05:35 +0200

>>> Reply on 02-10-2006 13:00:30 <<<> Am Monday 02 October 2006 10:25
schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
> You use %(buildroot} instead %{buildroot} which leads to the failure

Thank you very much... silly mistake. It's fixed and hopefully we get
soon a working package :-)

> We will be able to raise the limits, but I do not see us to be a
large
> content
> deliver service, I do see us in a build service in first place.
>
> But we are community driven, so when you get enough votes by the
users
> that we
> should indeed put this amount of data to our mirrors, you will get
it
> ;)

So COMMUNITY! What do you say? Would we like to have this game (UFO:AI
http://ufo.myexp.de/)
You're support is appreciayed. Not only for having the packages, but
also for having a look in the game and for bug reporting on it.

And the work on v2.1 will start just after the release of v2.0.

Regards,
Dominique
< Previous Next >