Re: [opensuse-buildservice] UFO:AI only SRC.RPM built?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:17:40 +0200
Am Monday 02 October 2006 09:31 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
> Hi everybody,
>
> on the weekend I created the packages for UFO:AI 2.0rc5, but in a
> strange way, only the src.rpm is built.
> As far as I can see, the spec file should be ok, isn't it?

I have not looked into it yet, but most likely you have some

%if %blah_fasel

statement somewhere and blah_fasel is not defined.

> And the even bigger problem is the ufo-ai-data package: I just can't
> upload the mappack.tar.bz2 to the buildservice; the file is about 160MB
> in size and is absolutelz needed by UFO:AI (as a noarch data package).

Urgs ... you will most likely anyway run into quota limits later ...

> An alternative way to post big files than by HTTP would be greatly
> appreciated (ftp for example?)

It needs to be fixed, we will not build different interfaces, because it will
only mess up the API.

bye
adrian