[opensuse-buildservice] UFO:AI only SRC.RPM built?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:31:58 +0200
Hi everybody,

on the weekend I created the packages for UFO:AI 2.0rc5, but in a
strange way, only the src.rpm is built.
As far as I can see, the spec file should be ok, isn't it?

And the even bigger problem is the ufo-ai-data package: I just can't
upload the mappack.tar.bz2 to the buildservice; the file is about 160MB
in size and is absolutelz needed by UFO:AI (as a noarch data package).

An alternative way to post big files than by HTTP would be greatly
appreciated (ftp for example?)

Dominique