Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Democracy Player
  • From: Darren Davis <ddavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:33:19 -0600
Darren Davis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am curious if anyone has looked at building the Democracy Internet TV
> Player ( http://www.getdemocracy.com/ ). They have versions for all
> other main Linux distros other than openSUSE. From their forum, they
> state that these are community maintained and they don't build them.
> So, I have started to look at it and I am working on a build of it in my
> home project area.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darren

While trying to build I get an error;

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup.py", line 186, in ?
raise RuntimeError("Can't find xulrunner-xpcom, mozilla-xpcom or firefox-xpcom")
RuntimeError: Can't find xulrunner-xpcom, mozilla-xpcom or firefox-xpcom

It appears that there is a dependency on Mozilla XPCOM (
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xpcom/ ). I looked through the
repositories and didn't see this. Is this something we have built?

Thanks,

Darren