Re: [opensuse-buildservice] spec files: package source: file or link?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:27:24 +0200
On 2006-09-22 12:00:04 +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Depends, my own build scripts can actually download the file (if it's
> not locally cached yet) before triggering the build ;)

and the build service soon too. there was a Google summer of code
project for upstream integration. that should be part of it.

hopefully not too far away you have an button to do the version update
and it will patch spec file and gets the new tarball.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you