[opensuse-buildservice] suggestion: limited trigger rebuild
  • From: Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:02:57 +0200
ok, I'm doing baby steps to get somewhere, and of course
the first few versions of the spec file will be buggy.

so I wonder: wouldn't it save resources on build.opensuse.org
if I could first trigger a rebuild only on some plattform,
wait if that succeeds, and only then trigger rebuild for
other plattforms (e.g. the rest / all)?

currently "trigger rebuild" will affect all build targets
if I understand right and might be create a huge load on
your system.

Regards, Andreas