[opensuse-buildservice] Announcement: New packages Beryl Project
  • From: "Jigish Gohil" <jigish.gohil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:07:26 +0530
I have been maintainging Compiz community packages on BS for a long time now.

Recently the community has announced a fork of compiz - the Beryl
Project, I would be maintaining those packages here at the build
service. First packages should be released in couple of days.

If anyone wants to test the 'preview' the packages are here:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/cyberorg/

Once released they would be available from here:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/Compiz-Quinn/

You would require beryl-* and emerald packages to run beryl. Launch it
with 'beryl-manager'.

Cheers!

Jigish

--