Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Subversion
  • From: Marco Abeln <abeln.m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:22:20 +0200
Am Dienstag, 19. September 2006 11:14 schrieb Dr. Peter Poeml:
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 11:08:00AM +0200, Marco Abeln wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am very happy, that I can find the new Subversion Release at the
> > BuildService, but why can I find only the newest Version (1.4.0)? Isn´t
> > there an opinion to get older Version from there? I need the Version
> > before 1.4.0 (1.3.2) for SLES9.
>
> Care to explain why?
Because when the update crashes, I can downgrade Subversion to the working
Version.
safety first :)

> > Before several month I got the Version 1.3.2 from there, but now I can
> > only find the newest one :(
> >
> > kind regards
> >
> > Marco
>
> Regards,
> Peter

The statements contained in this message are not legally binding unless confirmed in writing.
This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
or if this message and its annexes contains information which is apparently not meant for you,
please notify us immediately and - to the extent you are not the intended recipient - please delete
this message and all its attachments from your system and destroy any copy made therefrom.
Any unauthorized review, delivery, distribution, transmission, storage, printing or otherwise
making use of the message and its attachments are strictly prohibited. In case your systems
have been infected by virus or otherwise negatively affected by this message, we will not be
liable for any damage resulting therefrom unless in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.