Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal for project in root namespace: GNOME:*
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:03:10 +0100
> IMHO this is not a good idea, I would stick with a :STABLE and :UNSTABLE
> > GNOME:EXTRAS

I agree with Adrian here that it should be STABLE, not 216.

Also, would the point of EXTRAS be that we build the official GNOME
desktop, platform & bindings in STABLE/UNSTABLE and other GNOME apps and
libraries in EXTRAS? Which of STABLE and UNSTABLE would EXTRAS be build
against?
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org