[opensuse-buildservice] Only src.rpm build
  • From: Dennis Sieben <dsieben@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:57:43 +0200
Dear buildserver maintainers,

I finally started my first project in the buildservice. But only a src.rpm is
build. It looks to me like all sections below %prep aren't used. Normally I
would expect a line like "Executing(%prep)" after the setup of the build
environment. But this doesn't happen. Maybe one can take a look at this. This
happens in the package gstreamer-plugins-moodbar in home:d7. Maybe it's just
a fault of me because I'm quite new to the buildservice.

Regards,

Dennis Sieben
< Previous Next >