Re: [opensuse-buildservice] complementary project name in BS
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bernhard.walle@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:40:39 +0200
* Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> [2006-09-06 08:42]:
> But it is only an internal identifier in the end, the user will get more
> clever tools to find it.

You talk about a search function? Well, but I think there are also
users that add the repository to the package manager because
installing and updating such packages manually is a pain. So it's
important that we have things that belongs together in one repository.

Regards,
Bernhard
--
Es gibt keinen Grund, warum irgendjemand einen Computer in seinem Haus wollen würde.
-- Ken Olson, Präsident der Digital Equipment Corp., (1977)