[opensuse-buildservice] Request for integration into server:monitoring
  • From: "Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)" <netmask@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:18:15 -0300
Excuse me if this is not the correct way of making such a request.

I noticed that there is a repository "sever:monitoring", and I have some
packages on my home project (home:netmask) that I think could be
interesting to integrate, such as "cacti-cactid" (poller daemon for
Cacti) and "kismet" (wireless sniffer). Also, I plan to have "cheops-ng"
built some time later.

I would like to know if the maintainers of this repository could be
interested in integrating those packages.

TIA, and once more, sorry if I'm being inconvenient.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR