[opensuse-buildservice] Project for FreeRADIUS
  • From: Peter Nixon <listuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:25:17 +0300
Hi Guys

I am maintaining freeradius and freeradius-snapshot packages in
home:peternixon at present but I would like to move these to a more
appropriate place.

The spec files currently lists "Productivity/Networking/Radius/Servers" as the
package Group. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where it should go on
the build service? Maybe we should create a networking:aaa repo as this could
then include tacacs and diameter services as well...

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/