Re: [opensuse-buildservice] koverartist on kde:backports
  • From: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:25:09 +0200
On Wednesday 16 August 2006 02:56, Detlef Reichelt wrote:

> i would like to maintain koverartist (1), [..] on kde:backports.

We want KDE:Backports to stay what its name says: containing backports of same
versions/patches as packages in Factory (or the core openSUSE distribution).

We would rather like to create a new project under KDE: namespace for additio-
nal (or packages moved out from Factory/distro core if there is a willing
maintainer instead of dropping them) community maintained KDE packages.

Btw if anyone has a good name for this project, please suggest. :-)

> Detlef

What's your user ID in the build service?

Bye,
Steve