Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Xgl + Xinerama for Xorg 7 and Buildrequire problem
  • From: "Jigish Gohil" <jigish.gohil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:22:04 +0530
On 8/10/06, Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 09, 06 10:19:32 +0530, Jigish Gohil wrote:
> Patched and packages should now be xorg7 ready.

Seems that I was a bit late (back from SigGraph ;)

> Jigish
> (cyberorg)

Ah, finnally I have a name behind that nick :)

Matthias

Yeah, it was meant to clear the context, the question was asked on one
of the suse xserver list discussing compiz and xgl for xorg7.

BTW, there is fairly recent git version of vanilla compiz too in my
repo, but I have no clue what patches go in there so I have just
removed the earlier patches that did not apply cleanly.

And thanks SUSE for the wonderful build service.

Cheers

Jigish

< Previous Next >