Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Beware of dead packages...
  • From: "Jigish Gohil" <jigish.gohil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:24:57 +0530
On 8/9/06, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Because of this you may experience that some packages that
you thought deleted show up again. Just delete them again.

How do we delete the packages?

There are 11 packages in my project of which one needs to be deleted.
Build monitor shows 17, while it should be showing only 11. I need to
delete 7 of them.

Apart from that, is build service down? as most of the packages in my
project are still scheduled/blocked since yesterday.

Cheers!

-J