Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Please remove the "kvdr" project
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:13:18 +0200

Hi,

Michael Schroeder wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 10:19:41PM +0200, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
>>> I accidentally created a toplevel project "kvrd" instead of creating
>>> it in home:LenzGr - can somebody please remove it? I don't seem to be
>>> able to do that myself... Thanks!
>> Fat fingers: I meant "kvdr", of course...
>
> It just went to project heaven...

Thanks, Michael!

As this seems to happen quite often, what are your plans with regards to
moving or removing projects? Will this be doable by regular users at
some point? Or will there at least be an option on the build service web
pages to file a removal request or to mark a project for removal?

In the long run, it might not be effective/scalable to perform this via
this mailing list :)

Thanks for considering!

Bye,
LenZ