[opensuse-buildservice] SUSE_Linux_10.1 build on x86_64 failed with "Read-only file system" - how to just rebuild one architecture?
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:23:56 +0200

Hi,

I've finally bitten the bullet and started building some of my RPMs
using the build service. Great job! I am very impressed, even though
it took me a bit to figure out how to use the web interface :)

Unfortunately one of my packages failed to build, but just on AMD64 -
the last message in the build log is:

http://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?package=mercurial&repository=SUSE_Linux_10.1&arch=x86_64&project=home%3ALenzGr

[SNIP]
build02 started "build mercurial.spec" at Wed Aug 2 17:44:53 CEST 2006.
[...]
installing filesystem-10.1-5
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /proc: cpio: chown failed -
Read-only file system
[SNIP]

Is that a problem with that particular build host?

I wonder if triggering a rebuild would fix this. Is there a way to just
rebuild on a certain architecture? It seems like one can only trigger
rebuilds by Repository currently, but that would also rebuild the i586
package, which actually built fine already.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Bye,
LenZ
- --