Re: [opensuse-buildservice] state of http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/KDE3/[SUSE_Linux_9.3]
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:28:29 +0200
Am Monday 31 July 2006 10:34 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
> On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 11:12:19AM +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> > Could you point me to this message, please? The only note I found
> > concerning this topic, was his answer from 2006/07/26 15:20 to
> > Re: [opensuse] KDE:/KDE3/SUSE_Linux_10.1 unsigned repomd.xml
> > on the opensuse list, where he admitted the mess and committed to
> > restore to a former state, which hasn't been done since then.
>
> Yes, I meant this mail. I thought it also went to opensuse-buildservice,
> but that wasn't the case. And maybe it lacked a bit of detail.
>
> I don't know the current state of the KDE mess, I hope Adrian writes
> another mail.

Yes, sorry again for this. No mirror have our 3.5.3 packages anymore and we do
not want checkin 3.5.3 sources again.

This will be fixed with the 3.5.4 release on wednesday morning.

JFYI, we messed this up with a manual hack. We will implement a manual release
functionality in the build service to avoid this in the future and to give
packagers a chance to test their packages, before they release it to the
mirrors.

Sorry again, this is caused by our alpha stage development, but we have a
solution for the future at least :)

bye
adrian