[opensuse-buildservice] New Project "Archiving:Backup:Mindi"
  • From: Lars Rupp <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:28:48 +0200
Hi

I want to create new project "Archiving:Backup:Mindi" to work together
with the original auhors of mindi and mondo. With mindi and mondo it's
easy to get bootable backup CDs/DVDs of your currently running system.

So all you have to do after a desaster is inserting the first CD and
say "Yes, please restore all my data". :-)

----

Another question, comming up with the project creation, is
the "namespace" of projects. As you can see I try to use nearly the
original RPM group of mindi and mondo.

I think this could be a good way for such small projects - but perhaps
we can discuss about a general naming scheme for projects?

Or is this currently not needed?

Ciao,
Lars