[opensuse-buildservice] Any perl projects
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:45:42 -0600

Is there any perl projects on the build service. I would like to look at
an example. I was able to build a c-project, which I deleted, but I have
not been able to get a perl project to work. Any ideas I could use would
be appreciated. The project I am truing to get working is interchange. I
have two packages. Bundle-InterchangeKitchenSink and interchange.

Thanks,

- --
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>