Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLE 10 and Ubuntu targets added
  • From: "Matthias G. Eckermann" <mge@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:12:53 +0200
Hi Adrian & all,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 12:05:11PM +0200 Adrian Schröter wrote:

> You can build from now on via the following repositories:
> SUSE:SLE-10:SDK > build using all packages from the SDK additionally

I tested my first packages today morning, and have to admit,
that it worked pretty smooth and easy. Thanks!

The dependency-mapping (e.g. package tested on SLE 10 building
easily on SLES 9) is one of the most interesting parts behind all
that, and it seems to be really "clever":-)

Nevertheless, I still have some additional ideas, which I'll send
in soon.

so short
MgE

--
Voluminous documentation | Matthias G. Eckermann <mge@xxxxxxxx>
is part of the problem | Marienburger Str. 5A