Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %{_mandir} not mapping correctly for 10.1 and factory
  • From: "Jigish Gohil" <jigish.gohil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 15:07:51 +0530
- Why on aerth do you add hundreds of parameters to the %setup macro just to
work around problems they produce two lines later?

Robert

There are many useless things in many of the spec files I am using, as
I am quite new to this package building I copy/paste things over from
other spec files and I leave most of the things I dont understand
untouched, hopefully everything goes well, till something goes wrong.

Would anyone like to to help me clean up the spec files? In the
process I would surely learn few things.

Thanks

-J