[opensuse-buildservice] Re: java 1.5.0
  • From: Peter Nixon <listuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:35:09 +0300
On Wed 14 Jun 2006 00:04, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> hi,
> ugh
> why do you build java 1.5.0 in your own project???

Because if you look back in the list archives you will see I asked several
times for Java and as far as I know it still doesn't exist in the build
service for all distros.

> i thought we have a java for all distributions?
> if you need java 1.5 for 10.1 build against

As far as I can tell that project is empty??? If you can show me how I can
build against Sun Java 1.5 for SLES9, and SL 9.3 - Factory then I would LOVE
to remove java from my project!

Peter Nixon
PGP Key: