Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Usability: list of failed packages
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:28:35 +0200
On Tuesday 06 June 2006 22:00, Christian Boltz wrote:

> Currently, it's hard to get a quick overview which of your packages
> failed building. You have to search the failures like easter eggs :-/

One solution we discussed is to add status messages to the project page
indicating what went wrong. This would have to use a bit of intelligence to
make it useful, e.g. if there is only a few packages failing show them all,
but if there are lots of them, show only a pointer to the affected repository
or something similar.

This still doesn't exclude also implementing the other proposals. They might
work best when combined.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>