entering repoview
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:45:13 +0200 (CEST)
Hi everyone,

we have enabled repoview to make browsing the repositories more useable.
This also introduces RSS feeds for all repos. (Some repos might not have
the repoview browsing + rss feeds yet, as they are getting those once they
are pushed into software.openSUSE.org and it's mirrors.)

To get an idea of how it looks like, refer to [1] for the browsing part
and to [2] for the RSS feed.

I would like to theme the repoview pages a bit more openSUSE-like, but I'm
currently busy with other stuff. So, if there is anyone who would like to
work on the repoview template, please speak up now! The openSUSE.org wiki
or the brand-new build.openSUSE.org theming offer all the stuff that you
need, in terms of colors.

The repoview package is available from my home project in the openSUSE
Build Service (at [3]).

Regards
Christoph

[1] http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/home:/cthiel1/Factory/repodata/