Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Extras
  • From: Marcus Schäfer <ms@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:56:48 +0200
Hi,

> A number of my packages require "cppunit-devel" which is available natively on
> SUSE but on Fedora it is part of the "Extras" repository which doesn't appear
> to be available on the Build Service.
>
> How do you suggest I handle this dependency?

I have synced an extras repositories and asked Adrian to put it on
the server. That's because I need packages from the extras repository
as well. I think we will have "extras" as a seperate project available
soon. Adrian should know more

Regards
Marcus
--
Public Key available
Marcus Schäfer (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH