Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Namespaces
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:04:10 +0200
On Tuesday, 30. May 2006 17:31, Peter Nixon wrote:

> On another note, how on earth do I add a project to "my projects"?? I dont
> see anywhere to tick/click/bash...

The final intention of the My Projects page is to show all projects you're
somehow involved in. This would happen automatically, but requires the API to
support some kind of queries, which it currently doesn't.

The 'Watch this project' link became broken with the last update without us
noticing. It will reappear with the next update, which will very likely be
tomorrow around 11:00 AM CET.

--
Andreas Bauer - Novell - SUSE Internal Tools

< Previous Next >