File upload bug in web interface
  • From: Peter Nixon <listuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:48:09 +0300
Hi guys

There appear to be some bugs in the way the build service web interface
handles uploads. This happened to me before, but I thought I must have made a
mistake, however last night the same thing happened again.

I started 3 separate file uploads to 3 different packages:

http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sipxconfig&project=home%3Apeternixon
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sipxcalllib&project=home%3Apeternixon
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sipxvxml&project=home%3Apeternixon

However, when the uploads were finished, all three uploaded files were in one
of the packages, and nothing had been uploaded to the other two!

See:

http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sipxvxml&project=home%3Apeternixon

--

Peter Nixon