status update ..
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:19:50 +0200

Hi,

we have updated the Factory distro in the BS yesterday, we have also renamed
some project names (people did build against "openSUSE" because they thought
it was a distribution, but it is only the tool set for the build service).

This triggered some hundred build jobs and we seem to have a technical problem
in the backends atm, which slow downs the build.

So the turn around times of a build job are quite long atm, we will of course
look in the backend problem and we will enable some more build hosts to
become faster again.

I hope we will be fine again tomorrow.

(current state, 350 build jobs are in "waiting" state)

bye
adrian

  • No further messages