Re: [opensuse-buildservice] access to build service
  • From: "Federico Lucifredi" <flucifredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:23:25 -0400
Hello Guys,
After Sonja's talk at the Brainshare, I have sent a request to the
admin for credentials, but in a week I have received no response.

Given the impending easter holiday, I guess the person in charge of
accounts is on FTO -- who should I contact ?

Best -f

-- "'Problem' is a bleak word for challenge" - Richard Fish

(Federico L. Lucifredi) - flucifredi@xxxxxxxxxx

>>>Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx> 04/04/06 1:21 pm >>>
Hi.

In the next hour I am setting up another instance of the API and
webclient for
staging purposes. I will have to restart the webserver, probably a few
times,
so be prepared for some delay or 'unable to connect' errors. If
everything is
working again, I'll drop another mail.

Regards,

--
Andreas Bauer - Novell - SUSE Internal Tools