opensuse-commander
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:08:47 +0100
Hi,

I want to share with you a primitive script which allows copying files
from and to the buildservice server.

It is probably similar (and likely inferiour) to the
opensuse-commandline tool from Christopher Hofmann
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=opensuse-commandline&project=ASCIIParadize
and the primary reason I didn't build on it is that it wasn't accessible
at the time I wanted to try it out ;) However, I also like the idea of
having the functionality in a python library.

It can be found here, and if anyone wants to extend it please contact me
to get write access:

http://svn.poeml.de/svn/osc
http://svn.poeml.de/viewcvs/osc/

To explain what's currently implemented, here are usage examples:

# list contents
opensuse-commander.py ls
opensuse-commander.py ls Apache
opensuse-commander.py ls Apache subversion

# show xml meta
opensuse-commander.py meta Apache
opensuse-commander.py meta Apache subversion
opensuse-commander.py id username

# check out sources
mkdir subversion
cd subversion
opensuse-commander.py co Apache subversion [file]

vi *.spec
opensuse-commander.py diff Apache subversion [file]
opensuse-commander.py ci Apache subversion file1 [file2...]

(I hope I got that right, it is partly from memory)

Regards,
Peter

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Thought is limitation.
Research & Development Free your mind.