Re: [opensuse-buildservice] IMPORTANT: SVN changes
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:25:00 +0100
Hi,

looks like now we're back to forgesvn1, but with https.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 05:09:34PM +0100, Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> If you have a local repository, you need to switch it to the new server,
> and to using the https protocol with the following command:
>
> $ svn switch --relocate \
> svn+ssh://anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice \
> https://forgesvn2.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice

If you did this yesterday, switch back to forgesvn1 with:

svn switch --relocate \
https://forgesvn2.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice \
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice

For new checkouts use this command:

$ svn checkout \
https://anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice

cheers,

Sonja

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH