Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to get an account and question
  • From: Joop Boonen <joop_boonen@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:28:16 +0100
Hi all,

I also have another question. I you create a kernel module package, can
this also be automatically created when the kernel is build? I want to
add for instance: the spca5 module http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html

Regards,

Joop.

See also the question in the email.

Sonja Krause-Harder wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 01:58:54PM +0100, Joop Boonen wrote:
>
>> At FOSDEM was told you can use your normal bugzilla account on the build
>> service.
>>

> Uhm, almost. We said that this will eventually work, but not in this
> early preview stage.

Oh than i misunderstood. When will i be able to build packages.