Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to get an account
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:31:02 +0100

Hi Joop,

Am Friday 10 March 2006 13:58 schrieb Joop Boonen:
> At FOSDEM was told you can use your normal bugzilla account on the build
> service. THis doesn't seem to work. According to the instructions you need
> to request for an account. I did this a tuesday but i didn't get an
> answer.
>
> Am i doing something wrong?

you should have received a mail asking you, if you are aware that this is a
preview of the service, not really usable yet and that all of your
sources/packages can disappear at any time.

The accounts are meant in first place for people who want to join the Build
Service team.

Please send the www.opensuse.org login and any new passwort to
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx in the case you want anyway an account.

bye