Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Moved from Re: [opensuse-factory] Trust/rating system WAS: GNOME in 10.1
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 08:42:55 +0100
Am Saturday 04 March 2006 21:26 schrieb James Ogley:
> > > Once you and me and all the other peepz that hang around here make it
> > > happen! :)
>
> Well lets make it happen people, come on come on!
>

> First things first - are any infrastructure changes needed at the Novell
> end?
>
> Secondly, what do we do to get it on?

We do not yet work on the user/trust system. So you could download the web
frontend and start to implement your version ;)

However, a bit more detailed plan would be usefull to have before. In general,
the system should depend on the user logins and have an effect on the built
package repositories. It should offer the possibility to get voted by other
users/developers and it should offer the way to sign a contract (which proves
the identity and the contractor accepts the package building rules) to get
voted higher.

bye
adrian