[opensuse-boosters] [mom] We'll leave this town tonight
Hey Peepz,

just like with the IRC channel we have decided to close this list down
and use opensuse-project for our communication in the future. This will
make for one communication channel less you have to follow and will
expose the stuff we do a bit more.

Please tag messages that are specifically for your fellow team members
with the prefix [boosters] in the subject.

I will close this list on the 15th of November 12:00 UTC.

Have fun over there :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE