[opensuse-boosters] Task tracking tools
Hi, as we just discussed in the meeting, we would like to evaluate some
free task tracking tools to see if we can find something better/more suitable
than
retrospektiva, which is not much loved by the team.

Those are the ones I know of, please answer with more, so we can include them
in the evaluation.

- teambox.com: full-featured project/task management
Kanban style boards:
- http://kanbanize.com/live-demo
- Trello.com: Simple task board, see in action:
https://trello.com/board/trello-development/4d5ea62fd76aa1136000000c
- http://thoughtbox.es/

@nanuk: You said you alredy checked some tools, could you please share your
experiences?
The Studio team also switched to a new task distribution system, we could ask
Cornelius about their
solution.

Greetings

--