Re: [opensuse-boosters] Topic for next meeting: OSUOSL
Am Dienstag, 20. September 2011 schrieb Michal Hrusecky:
Vincent Untz - 15:34 11.09.11 wrote:
Hey,

Chatting with Klaas here about infrastructure issues, and I suggested

investigating OSUOSL:
http://osuosl.org/
http://osuosl.org/services/hosting

Apparently, that's something we could discuss at the next team meeting.

Just few ideas before that meeting will happen. Whatever we will move
there will be probably unable to use iChain setup for our services. So I
Well, there is no moving away from ichain without moving away from provo
datacenter. But if you host something somewhere else, you can still use
login.opensuse.org to verify ichain passwords.

BTW: I find the reasons given for eliminating ichain strange - especially as
we do not use ichain for connect, but login.opensuse.org

Greetings, Stephan