Re: [opensuse-boosters] Topic for next meeting: OSUOSL
Vincent Untz - 15:34 11.09.11 wrote:
Hey,

Chatting with Klaas here about infrastructure issues, and I suggested
investigating OSUOSL:
http://osuosl.org/
http://osuosl.org/services/hosting

Apparently, that's something we could discuss at the next team meeting.

Just few ideas before that meeting will happen. Whatever we will move
there will be probably unable to use iChain setup for our services. So I
would suggest to discuss and pickup as our next milestone first item
from "What to improve"[1] session held on openSUSE Conference - get rid
of iChain. I know it's a little bit of heresy and there will be a lot
of complaining and flaming around... But I think that now is the right
time, as people kind of expect some results from openSUSE Conference and
we can use it as an excuse to break some stuff :-B And it will help with
setting up stuff outside of SuSE internal infrastructure...

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:What_to_improve_osc11_session

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12