Re: [opensuse-boosters] talks @ oSC
Hey,

On 26.06.2011 18:04, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

You guys worked on a milestone trying to find out why people didn't
contribute as much to Factory despite building and maintaining packages
in their home:* or other places.

That's right.

As someone suggested a discussion about that at oSC, I wonder if this
is a 'done deal', did you guys solve that, or is it worth discussing
at oSC?

Well as I wrote the marketing aspect of it isn't. I certainly think it
would be a nice idea for you to discuss this.

If so, who can lead it?

You or anyone else from the marketing team? :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson