[opensuse-boosters] Proposal: reminder for packagers
Montag, 30. Mai 2011 sent Stephan Kulow:
Am Montag, 14. März 2011 schrieb Vincent Untz:
For build failures: some people might have noticed, I'm a big fan of
automatic reminders, since it pushes the information to people. We can
start with a weekly automatic mail to opensuse-factory listing the
build failures (or a summary). I can write a cron job for that, and we
then see if it helps. (I won't be able to do it before next week,
though)

Any success? I think it's fair to say it's past "next week" :)

This would be my favorite "next sprint". As said during the meeting,
I don't think this requires the full team for a long time as most of the infos
are already there, but I won't be able to do it myself alone.

Greetings, Stephan