Re: [opensuse-boosters] Events
On 05/26/2011 07:09 PM, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
I think he meant that conferences and such are discussed by the ambassadors
on
the ambassador list. The events boosters go to are discussed elsewhere.

I think this is correct, right? Boosters are not ambassadors and
ambassadors are not boosters. BUT ambassadors can discuss things on
-boosters ML and boosters on -ambassadors ML. Or are you suggesting that
we should discuss all events we go to on ambassadors list?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic